Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two days....

Finishing up chores today. The doctor called this morning with my adjustments to my insulin pump for the night before and day of surgery. It's starting to hit me a little harder today. A little more emotion, a LOT more prayer! I am confident everything will turn out as He plans, but what about what I plan?!
Sometimes it's harder to understand that God has a plan even if it's not the same as ours! When things don't turn out the way we want, we assume that God has abandoned us. But in reality, God has a purpose for the outcomes we don't anticipate. He has the bigger picture in His hands! He holds the Master Plan!
He has given me what I need to get through this - loving family, amazing friends and the gift of faith in Him!
Thank you, God, for your Power and your Will! I praise you and love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. What a loving servant you are !. God will hold you in the Palm of His Hand.
    Don't worry.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete