Monday, August 1, 2011

Three more days....

Today I am putting together a binder filled with instructions for everyone so they can help me get through at least the first week or so, while my left eye is bandaged.
Hunter had his friends spend another night last night and they stayed out til 10:30p.m. swimming! They really had a good time!
Mom says she's getting a lot of emails from friends and family offering their prayers and loving thoughts for my upcoming day! Thank you to all for your comfort and support! It means far more than you can imagine!
Be sure to keep checking in after surgery to keep tabs on my recovery!
Thanks again, and God bless you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. I look at you and I am amazed at this lovely woman whom I call daughter. You are so knowlegable about your disease and your treatments. I look at you and see the little girl I used to hold on my lap. I grieve over the struggles that you have to bear. I ask God to forgive my selfishness because I want you to go through life without heartaches. My prayers are with you daily. You will make it through.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete