Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tomorrow's the day....

Well, it's kinda cloudy out this morning, but still very hot! So we're off to the pool today! I'm looking forward to pretending to be a kid today! I may even attempt the slide! :) I just want to have one really fun day with Hunter before life changes! School's just around the corner and summer's almost over, so this'll be our last fling of the season! Look out Perry Park!!! :)
Still kinda nervous, but I know that God is hearing all our prayers! He sent me a special message this morning!
Thad will be posting a "Before" picture this evening, and I'll have him and Mom take over after that. So, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. It will be a long journey.
Love and thanks to all,
Debbie :)

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you tomorrow and every day as you go through the healing process. Thinking of you often!!

    ReplyDelete