Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Irritation Update...

Well, this morning, there's still a little irritation, though I think I can deal with it. Yesterday, it was just so frustrating, I was getting kind of emotional and irritable. Today, I think if I just rest it frequently and keep putting compresses on it, I'll do okay. The redness and swelling are better, so maybe there was something in it yesterday and it worked itself out. Who knows?!
Anyway, I'm not going to call the doctor, and I told Mom to go ahead with their travel plans today.
The Eacret family reunion is this Saturday, and I am planning on going. The eye doesn't really look that bad, and other than the fact that I'm still "lopsided", I'm really not that bothered by it. I do plan to wear my sunglasses though.
And I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. Martin on the 30th, so we can schedule the next surgery.
Until next time -
Love to everyone,
Deb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment