Friday, September 16, 2011

Lunch at Applebee's...

Dad and I went out to Applebee's for lunch today. I wore my sunglasses the whole time, so I wouldn't frighten anybody. I was a little leery about going out, but it was nice to get out of the house for a while. We had a nice visit and I enjoyed his company!
Before we left, we called Dr. Tavel to see if my glasses were in yet. We have been calling almost daily to check on them and they're STILL not in! They said they've had a change of employees in their lab and that's what the delay is. They said they'd be sure to call us when they're ready. Yeah - that's what they said almost three weeks ago!
Anyway, I keep putting cold compresses on my eye. This one is more irritated than the other one, with the stitch that's holding my lower lid up. It just feels like something's stabbing me in the eye all the time. And itching! Man - Thank Goodness for Benadryl! :)
I have an appointment on Tuesday to have the stitch removed. So not much longer! Mom and Dad will be leaving early Tuesday morning to go to Teddy's graduation from boot camp in South Carolina, so Geri Sears, one of Dad's cousins, and a great friend, will be taking me up to the doctor's office. I'm looking forward to our visit. She's always so fun! :)
I'll post another picture once that stitch is gone. It's SO ugly! Ugh!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Deb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment