Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2nd Surgery-2nd Day Postop...

Well, last night was not good. I called first thing this morning and left a message for Ann to see if I could get a Rx for Oxycodone, though I wasn't sure she could call it in, since it's a narcotic. They are in the Evansville office today, so she was going to try to get one of the other doctors to write the Rx up in the north office. Unfortunately, there was no way we could get up to the north side today.
After some calling back and forth, Tammy, one of the other doctor's assistants, called and said she lives on the south side of Indy and she could drop the Rx off at a Walgreen's down here! Oh! I was SO grateful! I called Mom and told her and she picked it up for me! I will certainly be sending a thank you card out to Tammy! What a blessing!
I just took one and am already feeling better! Hopefully, I'll sleep better tonight too!
Dad stopped by again today with lunch. He didn't stay long because he had errands to run. He said he'd come by again tomorrow.
I'm posting my picture today.
Thanks for all your prayers and support!
Love,
Deb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment