Saturday, July 30, 2011

5 More Days....

Good afternoon!
My cousin and good friend, Charlene, came by last night to visit a little bit. I showed her the doctor's diagram and she was also very encouraging and optimistic!
We talked about our boys and church and the latest happenings in our lives. It was very enjoyable - something we hadn't done in a while.
Today, I went to lunch and grocery shopping with Mom. Two of Hunter's buddies are spending the night tonight and have enjoyed much of the afternoon in our pop-up pool out back. Hunter's school shopping is done, except for his shoes and his haircut (but we're not talking about that yet! lol)
Still doing the eye drop thing every hour. It's getting kinda old, but I know it's helping my corneas stay healthy, or "happy", as my doctor puts it! :) He says my main goal through all of this is to keep my corneas happy! :)
Well, more tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome. Praise God for your strength.
    I am pulling for you. Mom

    ReplyDelete